Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MAC Week 4 - Think Out Loud Part 2: Where?



So, I've been thinking about where I'd like to publish my research, and I've narrowed it down to two national publications.

Graphic from
http://www.iste.org/learn/publications/submission-information/journals-submission-information/jdlte-submission-guidelines.aspx

Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education
I'm considering this journal because they have a varied scope that covers areas that are Practical, Leadership, Research, or Theoretical.  I feel that my action research could be a good fit for their publication because it deals with practical issues that arise in the application of Challenge Based Learning (CBL) and it is research based.

IJEL Cover
Graphic from http://www.aace.org/pubs/jilr/default.htm
Journal of Interactive Learning Research
This journal has a a very long list of categories that they consider, including computer-supported collaborative learning.  Because of the collaborative nature of CBL and the fact that it is conducted online and with computers, I think this could be a good fit for my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment